IBM Consulting services and Lotus Notes Domino Administrator support
Domino Expert and IBM Certified Lotus Notes Administrator: Year Obtained
- IBM Certified System Administrator - Lotus Notes and Domino 8.5 June 2013
- IBM Certified Associate System Administrator - Lotus Notes and Domino 7 Dec 2007
- Managing Office 365 Identities and Requirements Dec 2014
- Microsoft Certified Professional on 2003 server (MCP) July 2005
- Advanced diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking (ADCHN) April 2001
Lotus Notes Upgrade and Server Operation Lead
- Lead the day-to-day activities of a team of IT professionals who provide technical support to end user computing environment
- Act as the primary point of end user contact for escalations, communications
- Ensure the unit is staffed and trained appropriately to address all incidents and service requests within pre-defined SLA targets
- Collaborate with peers in the organization to ensure operational alignment
- Analyze customer orders, set delivery priorities and make schedule adjustments to meet timely delivery goals
- Analyze and troubleshoot delivery issues in a timely fashion
Lotus Administrator and Domino Administrator Resposibilities
- Provide support and to maintain messaging environment for Lotus Notes users (local and remote),
- Provide ongoing support and maintenance by identifying and applying patches when necessary for Domino,Web and Administration Servers .
- Set up and configuring Email, Web and Domino Application servers.
- Manage and maintain the Domino databases through proper maintenance plans.
- Ensure auditing, configuration standards, security levels and ensures that technical support is delivered in a professional manner within given deadlines.
- Place service calls with vendors, monitor open tickets and follow up to ensure proper service procedures and incident closing. (2nd level end user Lotus Notes support).
- Ensure a highly reliable and highly available infrastructure to support the Notes environment.
Migrate Lotus Notes to Exchange 2010
- Managing exchange 2013 and office 365
- Creating and managing user mail box and dynamic distribution group
- Email Tracking
- Bulk Mailbox creation in Exchange using PowerShell.
- Monitoring Exchange Mailbox Database Backup using PowerShell
- Performing Exchange migration Task (Binary Tree)
- Performing Pre & Post migration task
- Configuring and managing Binary Tree Migration Tool, CMT for Exchange
- Migrating Mailboxes from IBM Lotus Notes to MS Exchange using CMT for Exchange
- Enabling Mail Route through Exchange, for migrated Mailboxes
- Excepting the request for ID creation and deletion by using the tool ID Manager.
- - Follow up with Central team to control the spamming.
- - Providing the IDs to Helpdesk for Lotus Notes configuration.
- - Password reset for Notes and Web mail on request basis.
- - Password digests on request basis.
- - Managing the Corporate mail group as per the request received from HR for any changing,
- - Forwarding the request for creating any group ID to central team and handover to requestor for further
- - Management .
- - Providing L2 support for Lotus Notes client.
- - Managing and follow up for ID and data transfer in case of user movement.
- - Configure Blackberry